What is “Marco Polo” program?
Marco Polo, the world famous traveller who lived in China for 17 years before returning home with Chinese culture, was perhaps the first person that inspired the fascination of the European people to the Oriental and Chinese culture, which continued ever since. Now for those "Marco Polo" of today, we have paved a new passage to
As affiliate member of International Au Pair Association, Marco Polo Culture Exchange Program has been contributing to intercultural understanding, encouraging oversea youth to explore Chinese culture and language by living with well-educated Chinese host families in Hangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, Tianjin, Nanjing and many other big cities in China.
Hangzhou the most beautiful and gorgeous city described in Marco Polo's diary. Within two thousands city history, it is full of Chinese traditional culture and surrounded by amazing beautiful nature scenery. 50 minutes High speed train distance to Shanghai makes it fashionable, international and relaxation. As the most suitable city for travel and living in China, we suggest you do not miss the opportunity of experiencing premium Chinese family.
Why “Marco Polo” ?
FREE REGISTRATION & APPLICATION
- Program length between 2-12 months.
- Through Recruitment, interviewing, screening and
selection of each candidate and host family.
- We focus on cultural exchange.
- Free airport pick–up.
- 2-day Arrival Orientation in Hangzhou.
- Single room, accommodation in host family.
- Assistance to HSK test.
- Long-term support and assistance.
- Immersion in Chinese culture and Chinese family life.
- Capacity building for further stay in China for work/study.